WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GTA-IV - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GTA-IV > Topics

Subject: Leaked GTA IV map !Spoiler!
Replies: 14 Views: 3390

8letters 26.03.08 - 03:46pm
Someone seems to have gotten his hands on the GTA IV map, as can be seen here: http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/562902841wTryap/ map revealed?
It looks really authentic so I think it's the real deal. However, the pictures will probably be removed soon due to Rockstar's request so if you want to keep studying them, be sure to save them. Strangely, the site I got this from doesn't have one mention of this in their news section even though they're always first to add new facts. Rockstar probably contacted them and asked them to not post this in the news section, as it is the biggest GTA community on the web.

In a way, I'm a bit dissapointed that I got to see the map early. But I just couldn't resist to have a look sad.GIF I haven't zoomed in though, I just looked at the thumbnails due to my newfound principles and respect for Rockstar and I won't have a good look at the map before I have the game in my hands. Be amazed over my willpower meditate.GIF *

8letters 26.03.08 - 03:57pm
Yeah, they locked up the topic with the map pics, they'll probably remove the pics from that link soon. I saved the pics in case they remove the imageshack links too. *

manchesr 26.03.08 - 04:37pm
Ah nice on d*mn not on the pc atm can you upload em for us then i'll put em in here? Cheers just been reading the 16 page spread of GTA-IV in edge magazine and wow! Ya gotta read it all houser is off his head lol... Can't wait for this game never been this excited about a game before. Lol... *

8letters 26.03.08 - 04:55pm
Yeah I'll upload them but can't you go there with your phone? It's just a little slower but you can still download them nod.GIF *

8letters 26.03.08 - 05:01pm
Oh, they deleted them. Here's the picture with the map, it's probably the most interesting one.

IDSZYJlHHI.jpg
Note that I'm b*mmed for doing this, I don't really want them to be leaked gigglez.GIF *

manchesr 26.03.08 - 05:04pm
I mean upload them to files section and then i can put em up lol.. Cant upload on this phone for some reason. But yeah upload em but close ya eyes lol... *

manchesr 26.03.08 - 05:09pm
I'll put spoiler on the topic name so ppl don't kick off lol i'll delete that 1st link too! *

manchesr 26.03.08 - 05:13pm
Hmmm... Looks like i'll have to delete both links as that pic says doesn't exist banghead.GIF *

8letters 26.03.08 - 05:16pm
So wait, did they delete that one too or is it the link that doesn't work? *

manchesr 26.03.08 - 05:18pm
Nah the links were fine they must of deleted it. Ffs if you got the pic upload it then there won't be any fuss grin.GIF hehe.. *

8letters 26.03.08 - 05:24pm
Ooh mighty Rockstar started monitoring Imageshack daydream.GIF I uploaded it, now gaze upon it.

manchesr 26.03.08 - 05:25pm
Up and running lol cheers for that 8letters good2.GIF Btw for ppl that are half asleep or stoned or even both lol pic is half way down 1st page. Hehe.. *

8letters 26.03.08 - 09:45pm
That's not gonna be visible on a phone screen I believe.

8letters 26.03.08 - 09:46pm
That's not gonna be visible on a phone screen I believe.

manchesr 27.03.08 - 10:01am
i can see it on my phone looks mint *

This topic is locked.
* GTA-IV Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GTA-IV

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search