WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GTA-IV - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GTA-IV > Topics

Subject: FAQ-Newbies please read!
Replies: 13 Views: 3526

manchesr 2.10.07 - 09:29pm
Hi welcome to the GTA-IV forum We want you to enjoy this great group, but we have to keep within the terms & conditions of Prodigits you can find them on the main prodigits menu. if you have any problems you can contact me via inbox.
*Files are now working! So feel free to upload your pics,videos mp3's ect...Please note that all files must NOT contain any explicit material or anything that ppl might find offensive! *

manchesr 25.10.07 - 04:28pm
This topic is for you to ask questions and anything you should know! Any member's that have any problems with the group that could be not being able to reply or get into a post,you want your post edited or deleted or you find an unsuitable topic or reply just ask here or via inbox.Ta *

manchesr 7.11.07 - 09:38am
If there is any of your,OWN topics you want to delete or edit ask me and i'll be happy to help! *

manchesr 6.01.08 - 02:07am
GROUP MODERATORS
*Group Admin:
Manchesr
*Moderators:
Manchesr
Eric79ff
bioshock
*note: more trustworthy people needed to be moderators! *

manchesr 6.01.08 - 02:15am
The naming of other GTA sites other than Rockstar's GTA-IV site in this group is now forbidden! Any user that names other GTA sites other than Rockstar's GTA site in topics will get their reply or topic deleted! If the same person still persist in naming other GTA sites other than Rockstar's site in the group they will be banned! *

eric79ff 12.01.08 - 08:58pm
it doesn't matter any more dude. Anyone who stands out of line has me to answer to. I have the POWER! lol.GIF *

manchesr 12.01.08 - 09:10pm
And if you step outa line ya got me to answer to lol.... *

eric79ff 13.01.08 - 06:50pm
as if id do that lol.GIF *

manchesr 13.01.08 - 06:59pm
Pmpl....Eric Btw how come your still using clipart's? They dont work dude well not for me anyhow lol let me know if they are working on your phone? *

eric79ff 13.01.08 - 10:17pm
because im sure in time someone in proworld will get it sorted lol *

manchesr 16.01.08 - 09:19am
*topic notices:
No chatting in the news topic all other posts yes you can chat in but not the news as we like to keep it simple with no spam feel free to chat in any other topic! *

manchesr 16.01.08 - 09:28am
Clipart's are now working! coffee.GIF *

manchesr 9.03.08 - 01:48am
Broken links! if you discover any broken links on this group please report them to me i will then replace or delete the broken ones. *

manchesr 21.03.08 - 07:19pm
Moderator applications:
if your interested in being a group mod please apply via my inbox.
All applicants will be checked in forums and groups to see if you are a trustworthy and dedicated candidate as i don't want any fanboy nonsense or any trouble makers.
If you don't get a response from me about your application that will mean you are not suitable.
All suitable applicants will be notified before i put you up new mod rights means you'll be able to:
edit,delete topics/replies. Accept membership applications,files,polls ect.. Also ban's which we only do if it really needs to be done. *

* GTA-IV Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GTA-IV

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search